Microblading Certification Course
The Microblading Technique is a relatively new, manual hand method. It is considered to be semi-permanent, as compared to the traditional permanent makeup, hairstroke technique.
U2NewU teaches this method using a very fine blade to deposit pigments into the epidermis. The strokes replicate a natural hair-line. Once you’ve completed this brow course, you will be able to offer this brow treatment to clients who are looking to enhance the look of their natural eyebrows.
Charge up to $500 per service.
Charge up to $200 for touch ups.
Best return on investment
All classes from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
More details- call us at (352) 748-1562
1-Day Brush-Up Course – $1200
2-Day Certification Course – $1800
A non-refundable deposit of $499 is required with your registration. The balance is due the first day of the course.
Our course includes but not limited to :
- Color theory
- 5 commonly used pigments in Microblading
- Knowledge on skin layers-Why cell plays major role on pigment results on skin
- Explanation on the shapes
- How to measure Brows
- Types of blades
- How to use numbing cream
- How to mix modifiers ?
- Importance of Sharps Box
- Practicing shapes on the Practice skin
- Practice Kit
- Practice skin sheets with real blade and color
- How to handle different shapes
- HIV testing has to be taken before the course to perform Microblading on live model
- Client Consultation and explanation
- Live model demonstration
- How to get Tattoo license?
- Detailed practice on the different blade sizes
- A Pros and Cons of the process
- About usage of blades and disposable Microblading hand tools
- A release form for Microblading for your clients
- Common mistakes any one could make!
- How to select blade size?
- How the strokes make the difference in the Brow shape
- Practice on strokes in different ways
- How to turn and where to stop in detail
- How to handle microblading following touch up strokes.
- How deep can we work with Micro shaping
- Eyebrow shapes and faces
- Practice on shapes.
- Real practice on live model. (Very important)